Thursday, October 31, 2013

The End and the Beginning

Well, the Jane Austen Challenge is over today.  I haven't posted as often as I might have liked (time flies and all that), but overall I had a great time and I hope you did too. :)
And now, to the "beginning" part.  Because of a totally last-minute and unforeseen decision, I am doing NaNo this year!  It starts tomorrow, as many of you know, and I am a little scared and a LOT excited.
Because of NaNo, I won't be posting as much this November, but I certainly won't stop entirely, and I'm not going to be neglecting my email correspondents either.  So there's my plan for next month.
And lastly, happy Halloween to those who are participating!  My family doesn't allow scary costumes/themes, but we do like to dress up.  I'm going as Emma Woodhouse this year. ;)

Are you doing NaNoWriMo?  What are you dressing up as for Halloween?


No comments: