Friday, August 29, 2014

Days 26 & 27

Um...sorry?  Somehow, being a Most Absentminded Blogger, I completely forgot about doing this for FOUR DAYS.  In case you hadn't noticed. :P  (In my defense, I *was* busy.  And not Pinterest-busy either. ;))

Anyways.  I'm putting the four days in two separate posts so it's not too overwhelming.

Day 26: A Song That You Can Play on an Instrument
I can play many songs on the violin and a few on the piano. :D  However, I figured it was time for another Star Wars song, so I picked "Across the Stars".  Isn't it pretty??


Day 27: A Song That You Wish You Could Play
Hmm, well, I'm not sure if this counts, but I've been trying to play "Stars" from Les Mis on violin for a longggg time, and it always sounds horrible. :P


2 comments:

Miss Elliot said...

Wow, 'Across the Stars' is amazing!! I love how it has bits of the Star Wars Theme but in a minor key. <3 And you can play it? Wow!!! It kinda sounds like some of the music in TSP, come to think of it. (That was random.)
Listening to 'Stars' now. I've never listened to it before. *hides* Well, I do have an excuse: I listened to a bit of Russell Crowe singing it, and I went 'meh' and turned it off. Sorry, Russell Crowe. I like you a lot, believe me...
But wow, Philip Quast is amazing!! Such a voice! Teach me how to belt songs like you do, please!! (And cool ponytail and sideburns. ;-))

Mònica said...

Oh wow, Across the Stars is so pretty! I've only heard it in the movie, but listening it by itself here is very enchanting. :D So cool that you can play it.